Workshop on Inverse Problems
The 1st Workshop on Inverse Problems (IP2018) takes place on September 17-19, 2018 in Ghent, Belgium.
Aims and scope
The aim is to bring together (young) researchers and internationally well known scientists working on inverse problems to present course material, new work and to continue collaboration.
Special attention will be paid to discussions, which can create the basis for future co-operation on specific items.
Organising and scientific committee
- B. Tomas Johansson, Aston University
- Daniel Lesnic, University of Leeds
- Liviu Marin, University of Bucharest
- Marián Slodička, Ghent University
- Karel Van Bockstal (chair), Ghent University
How to participate?
The number of participants is limited. People who are interested to participate have to send a short motivation.
The deadline for application is April 30, 2018. Notification of acceptance will be sent out by May 15, 2018.