Department of Mathematics: Analysis, Logic and Discrete Mathematics
Previously a postdoc on Mai Gehrke's ERC project
Duality in Formal Languages and Logic
Laboratoire J. A. Dieudonné
Université Nice Sophia Antipolis
- Complete representation by partial functions for signatures containing antidomain restriction
submitted, 2023, 25 pages.
- Gödel–Dummett linear temporal logic (with Juan Pablo Aguilera, Martín Diéguez, and David Fernández-Duque)
submitted, 2023, 38 pages.
- Preservation theorems for Tarski's relation algebra (with Bart Bogaerts, Balder ten Cate, and Jan Van den Bussche)
submitted, 2023, 12 pages.
- A family of decidable bi-intuitionistic modal logics (with David Fernández-Duque and Lukas Zenger)
Principles of Knowledge Representation and Reasoning (KR), proceedings of 20th International Conference (to appear), 2023, 10 pages.
- EXPTIME-hardness of higher-dimensional Minkowski spacetime (with Robin Hirsch)
Advances in Modal Logic, vol. 14, College Publications, 2022, pp. 491–506.
- A Gödel calculus for linear temporal logic (with Juan Pablo Aguilera, Martín Diéguez, and David Fernández-Duque)
Principles of Knowledge Representation and Reasoning (KR), proceedings of 19th International Conference, 2022, pp. 2–11.
- Time and Gödel: Fuzzy temporal reasoning in PSPACE (with Juan Pablo Aguilera, Martín Diéguez, and David Fernández-Duque)
Workshop on Logic, Language, Information, and Computation (WoLLIC), proceedings of 28th International Workshop, Springer, 2022, pp. 18–35.
- Difference–restriction algebras of partial functions with operators: discrete duality and completion (with Célia Borlido)
Journal of Algebra 604 (2022), 760–789.
- Difference–restriction algebras of partial functions: axiomatisations and representations (with Célia Borlido)
Algebra Universalis 83 (2022), no. 3.
- A categorical duality for algebras of partial functions
Journal of Pure and Applied Algebra 225 (2021), no. 11, 106755.
- Temporal logic of Minkowski spacetime (with Robin Hirsch)
Alasdair Urquhart on Nonclassical and Algebraic Logic and Complexity of Proofs, Outstanding Contributions to Logic, vol. 22, Springer, 2022, pp. 389–409.
- Free Kleene algebras with domain
Journal of Logical and Algebraic Methods in Programming 117 (2020), 100606.
- The temporal logic of two-dimensional Minkowski spacetime with slower-than-light accessibility is decidable (with Robin Hirsch)
Advances in Modal Logic, vol. 12, College Publications, 2018, pp. 347–366.
- Disjoint-union partial algebras (with Robin Hirsch)
Logical Methods in Computer Science 13 (2017), no. 2:10, 1–31.
- Algebras of multiplace functions for signatures containing antidomain
Algebra Universalis 78 (2017), no. 2, 215–248.
- The finite representation property for composition, intersection, domain and range (with Szabolcs Mikulás) [previously]
International Journal of Algebra and Computation 26 (2016), no. 6, 1199–1216.
- Complete representation by partial functions for composition, intersection and antidomain
Journal of Logic and Computation 27 (2017), no.4, 1143–1156.