(last update : 07/12/2000)
What is under construction on my webpages ?
I had the intention to put my pages on the web when they were completely finished, but takes a lot longer than I thought to carry out all my plans and ideas, so I placed an incomplete 'monster' on the web. I will improve it continuous, and mention the improvements on the What's new page.
These are on my 'to do' pile :
- An animated picture of the scanning/detection system on the ABI 377 sequencer.
- A *.pdf file of all the principles explained, so when someone want's to print it, he/she will have high resolution pictures, and not the low resolution ones on the webpages.
- A more detailed explanation of tree contructing methods, but I'm still chewing, swallowing and choking this material myself.
- An explanation about the priciples of cloning.
- Other things that will improve the layout.
- A phylogenetic tree with the 18S sequences of nematodes published so far.
back to homepage